- Housing: Collect apartment and house listings for the Ann Arbor area and examine factors like distance to campus, neighborhood, etc.
- Debates: Extract keywords and topics from previous primary debates to predict what might come up in the next debate. We’ll use these insights to generate winning debate bingo cards.
- MDining; Compare the U of M dining hall menus to those from other universities.
- Gestures: Use millimeter wave radar sensors to detect and classify hand gestures.
In order to participate in a project, prospective members must first submit all three workshop materials. Please see the Tutorials page for specific information.
- Education Deserts (Results)
- Rateme (Results)
- Google Analytics
- Detroit Blight Analysis
- Detroit Vehicle Maintenance
- ImageNet Replication Project
- ReCity Network
- Predicting Drug Concentrations
- Turning the Corner
- “Getting Started” Resource Project Plan
- Adamy Valuation
- Looking for Strong Lens Objects in the Sky
- Parkinson's DREAM Challenge
- VDB (Version Controlled Database)
- Zillow Challenge